emNumber$>');
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Crazy?

Maybe. Some thoughts on tomorrow's historic first round of the ACC Tournament:

No way Clemson's going to beat Maryland three times.

Is it such a cruel world that Pete Gillen would slowly have the life drained out of him all season only to suffer the indignity of losing to a conference newcomer? I hope not. Virginia upsets Miami, Gillen enjoys life for 24 hours, then the Cavs are crushed by charter member Duke.

Last but not least: State's been ruining wet dreams all season. So I can't put it past the Wolfpack to screw up the rematch with the Paul-less Demon Deacons, especially if Florida State sizzzles in the first half, which they've been known to do. I just can't bring myself to say it out loud........So I'll just leave it at this: State over State.