emNumber$>');
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Monday, February 21, 2005

No home cooking.....

......for Leonard Hamilton and Florida State as B.J. Elder gets the call with 0.4 seconds left.

Jack Corcoran:

"...Georgia Tech, which reached the title game in the NCAA tournament last season but finds itself on the bubble this season, got the call on the road in the last second."

Hamilton on the call:

"I've seen it quite a few times on us. But the one thing good about when you evaluate games, you have it all on tape.....Unfortunately, I just can't comment on them. But I know exactly because i watch them over and over. I have a whole library of situations that I'm keeping on file just for my owen personal use. Not that it would do me any good because I can't say anything about it and I can't show it to anybody."

Paul Hewitt said he thought he saw Elder's arm "get knocked off the ball right in the act of shooting," while Elder said he was thankful for the call.